Wilde Lake HS Band
Concert Attire Order Form
There is no gender bias with any of our attire - both options are open to anyone of any gender
Both attire options are priced the same
The Pants Suit comes with a Black Jacket, Black Dress Pants, a Black Dress Shirt and a Green Tie.
About Concert Attire:
When do the students wear their concert attire (dresses, shirt and pants, and suits)?
- Concert Band, Jazz Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, and Wind Ensemble concerts
2. May I wear my own dress, shirt and pants, or suit for the concerts instead of purchasing one?
- No, the dress, shirt and pants, or suit are required purchases, if you need financial assistance please contact Mr. Green (Saul_Green@hcpss.org)
3. How do I️ pay for the Concert Attire?
- The fee of $90 is payable below via Paypal or check (payable to: WLHS Band Boosters)
4. Do I have to turn in the dress, shirt and pants, or suit at the end of the year?
- No, This attire is the student’s to keep